1 Month Update
We officially launched the vitaminC4covid campaign on December 7th and here’s what we’ve achieved in under a month:
- £11,932 in donations have been received or pledged – this has paid for the website, publication of the scientific review, the campaign manager and PR for 3 months (end of Jan) and a seed fund of £1,000 for preparing for the planned care home study (we need £10,000). Thank you!
- 6,428 have signed the petition
- 470 doctors, nutritionists, scientists and other health care professionals
- 6,000 have downloaded the ‘vitamin C for COVID’ review in Nutrients journal
- 60 countries are now represented
- 21 medical, nutritional or healthcare organisations are supporting
- Over 26 articles have been published
- We’ve contacted and shared the scientific evidence with Public Health England, all NERVTAG members, the Health Secretary Matt Hancock, all NHS Chiefs, National Institute for Clinical Evidence (NICE).
- Also, we’ve designed the care home study
From January 1st we ‘go global’. You can now click on the flag of your country, see how many have signed the petition, see the home page and petition translated into your language (if it isn’t yet, and you can help, translate these pages and send to email@example.com – with ‘your country’ translation in the title then we’ll upload.
Please do all you can to keep sharing this link www.vitaminC4covid.com. We need to raise a further £15,000, both to keep driving this campaign as hard as we can, and also for implementing the care home study. Every little bit help so please make your donation here.
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2021
From the VitaminC4Covid team,
Patrick, Rob, Rebecca, Chantal, Andrew and Gaby
If you don’t already please follow us on our social media accounts below:
View All Newsletters